Your safety and well-being are our top priority. To keep COVID-19 out of FMR 21 please follow these rules:
- Wearing a FFP2 face mask is mandatory.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from others in all areas.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crook of your arm when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- There is no serving of food and drinks.
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people. All activities within FMR 21 (opening tour, artistic-performative works, guided tours, artist talks, …) are organized in reference to § 13 para. 2 COVID-19-ÖV, according to which only gatherings of a maximum of 10 persons from different households are permitted outdoors, plus a maximum of ten minor children of these persons or minor children towards whom these persons have supervisory duties.
For more information on the COVID-19-Öffnungsverordnung (COVID-19-ÖV, COVID-19 opening decree) and the 1st Amendment to the COVID-19-ÖV issued on May 10, 2021 by the Federal Minister of Social Affairs, Health, Long-Term Care and Consumer Protection, please visit https://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2021_II_214/BGBLA_2021_II_214.html.